22 Female Kottayam...!!

When I saw this video for the first time on my friend's facebook wall, it was a real surprise.Even though he has written "Expect the unexpected", i didn't expect this at all...!!




Then a quick google search revealed that this is a new 'marketing technique' from the '22 female Kottayam' team! Then I saw two more promo videos. Since I knew it's a movie promo,both didn't effect me as the first one.I came to know that this promo video is now the seventh most viewed video in the country!.Big achievement.

The director Ashique Abu and his crew should be appreciated for this 'something different' promo work.After the 'Salt n pepper' posters,it seems like Malayalam 'new generation' film makers are trying to make their movies different as much as they can.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write your comments/suggestions/criticisms.